WHAT WE DO
1. To implement programmes on Malaria, Typhoid, Breast Cancer, Tuberculosis, Polio and child survival.
2. Provide Food, Shelter, Psychological support and clothing to orphans, vulnerable children, women and men.
3. Communal sensitization on voluntary confidential counselling and testing (VCCT) distribution of self rapid test kits to the most common.
4. Promotional awareness on health ( malaria, Typhoid, Breast Cancer, Tuberculosis, HIV/ AIDs) through intervention programmes and strategies.
5. To undertake research into gender issues and problems affecting women e.g FGM and widowhood abuses.
6. To renovate/provide shelter for displaced families in Nigeria.
7. Provision of primary health care (PHC) services to orphans, prisons inmates, women, children, vulnerable and young adolescents in rural and urban slumps in Nigeria.
8. Networking and partnering with relevant N.G.Os and international agencies to develop strategic ways of improving health conditions of target groups.
9. Promotion and protection of environments using advocacy.
10. Promotion and sensitization on hygiene
11. Empowerment of widows and vulnerable children through skill acquisition training
12. Provide educational Essentials ( scholarships, school bags, school uniforms, writing materials.
13. To establish a school for the orphans and the less privileged in Nigeria.
“To foster critical health activities at the grassroots and spearhead the social well-being of children, women, orphans, young adolescents, teenagers and men, using advocacy/sensitization, care and support approach. “